The Story of a 7-Star


My name is Xavier Barbay and I am a 7-Star member

I registered with ForeverGreen on April 6, 2013 without really having too much conviction to develop my network. [I got] a phone call from someone I know. He tells me he has discovered a new product that relieves all types of ailments. He explains to me what is in this fabulous patch and I make the decision to register to test this product on my back problems, tendonitis I had in my right elbow, and for my ex-mother-in-law’s pain. Very quickly, all our tensions disappear in an incredible way. 

Excited by this product and the desire to share it with others, I decided to start developing my network in the form of a customer club. In the space of three months I took the bet to leave my employer since I had income equivalent to what I earned as an employee.

I started hosting daytime webinar presentations and indoor evening presentations every day except Saturday and Sunday. I wanted as many people as possible to wear this patch and share it with others. I knew that to try it was to adopt it.

I have lived through thousands of testimonials that are almost like miracles on a certain person. I have two testimonials that made me cry, the emotion was so strong. In 2015 in Guadeloupe a man testified that he put the PowerStrip on his left arm, it had been paralyzed for 40 years following a stroke and a heart operation. One hour after the installation of the power strip he managed to raise his arm. 

The second testimony is that of a 14-year-old child in Cameroon that I met during one of my presentations. He arrived arm in arm with his mother—he had difficulty walking alone because of a stroke. I decided to put the PowerStrip on him and [by a] miracle, at the end of my presentation, he leaves alone without the help of his mother. 

This product has improved the quality of life for hundreds of thousands of people around the world. This is why today I am thrilled for this product which must absolutely be known to the whole world.


 

Comments

Popular Posts